Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vandy Rocks....

clipped from www.insidevandy.com

MUSIC: Nothing ‘Prehistoric’ about Warm in the Wake


By Andrew Levy


Standing center stage at the Cannery Ballroom last semester, I witnessed a band that understood just that. I arrived early to get a good seat for the headlining act, Drive-By Truckers, but from the moment that Warm in the Wake hit their first chord, they had grabbed my complete attention. They jammed out. They rocked my face off. They threw the audience in so many sensational musical directions that I found myself wondering how they were an opener. Today, I remember many more highlights from Warm in the Wake than the Truckers that night. From that day on, I have followed and enjoyed all of the band's new releases, and I can't wait to see them at work again on Mar. 22.

Readers, listeners and music connoisseurs alike: I invite you all to rejoice in this new work from this up-and-coming band.
Do not wait to pick up Warm in the Wake's new release, and prepare yourself for this promising masterpiece of rock.

No comments: